Sports betting has steadily gained traction in Las Vegas, a place known to host some of the best land-based casinos in the world. However, for someone who wishes to places a bet online on a popular sporting event like Super Bowl, Baseball, boxing, cricket, or any other traditional sport(s), this post walks you through the process of doing it on Las Vegas Casinos.
Understand the types of sports betting Markets available on Las Vegas Casinos
The first step to successfully placing a sports bet on Las Vegas Casinos is understanding the types of bets available for sports betting. If you are a first-timer in this, betting on sports bets on leading casino sites in Vegas could be a little tricky. It is especially the case during big sporting events like the Super Bowl, March Madness, and Vegas Golden Knights.
The following are popular sports betting markets you will find in most Las Vegas Casinos:
- Money line bet: With this type of bet, a punter places a wager on a team he or she believes will win the match, and course based on your analysis of an upcoming or live match.
- A point spread bet: You put a stake on goal or point margin as defined by a bookmarker. A point spread is similar to handicap betting except that in the case of Las Vegas online casino sports wagering, you predict the outcome based on the point spread.
- Futures: It is a type of bet where you place a wager on a future prediction of a game outcome, qualification for a major event, or any other possibility. A good example here is placing a futures bet on teams that will qualify for the next super bowl.
- Totals: Another type of betting market you should know before playing sports betting on any Las Vegas casino is totals, also known as under/overs. Based on a sportsbook’s provisions for totals, you can place a bet on total points/goals.
- Parlay Bets: Before you place a sports bet online on any Las Vegas casino, you should also have a good mastery of parlay bets. Parlay bets are especially popular for punters who do not want to stake big yet stand a chance to earn more from a wager that is a little as $5. For example, you can place a parlay bet featuring totals, futures, money line, and point spread.
- Prop bets: Prop bets are also known as propositions bet, in which case, a punter places a stake on game or player stats. For example, you can place a bet on who will have the most touchdown in a super bowl match or at the exact minute when the first touchdown will happen.
Las Vegas Casinos That Offer Online Sports Betting
Now, with your picks ready, the next question is which Las Vegas casinos offer sports betting? First off, you should note that some of the most popular sports available for punting on leading Las Vegas casino websites are football, baseball, basketball, and cards.
Now, when it comes to L.V casinos that offer sports betting, the most popular ones are Bovada, sportsbetting.ng, betonline.ng, My bookie, and GT bet. Most importantly, you should always compare sports betting bonuses across these platforms if you want to leverage your wager. Other casinos in Las Vegas with sportsbooks are Caesars Palace Race &Sports Book, Aria Race &Sports Book, and BetMGM.
How to place a bet on sports in Las Vegas Casinos?
The next step is placing your bet on a popular sport such as NFL but another question begs. How do you place a sports bet online in Las Vegas Casinos? Well, the process is pretty straightforward and simple.
Download any Las Vegas Casino App
Most casinos in Las Vegas now have mobile apps featuring the sportsbook section, making it possible to place a wager online. You should, therefore, start by downloading the App of your preferred Las Vegas casino on your smartphone or tablet. You will note that with a sportsbook like BetMGM, a gambler must choose from five locations namely Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Nevada or West Virginia to initiate APK app download. With the App ready, you can proceed to place a wager on your favorite sport.
Another way of placing a sports bet on any Las Vegas casino is to through telephone. The process is simple. The first step is finding out which online casino offers sports betting. Next call support to walk you through the process of placing a wager via telephone.
FAQs About Placing Sports Bet Online On Las Vegas Casinos
If you are a first-timer in placing a sports bet on any Las Vegas casinos, you should ask important questions before getting started. The following are questions that punters ask frequently about betting online in Las Vegas Casinos:
Does a move on the money line affect your wager outcome?
No. Once you place a sports bet on your preferred Las Vegas casino, the value on your ticket gets locked. It cannot decrease or increase regardless of game stats.
Can I withdraw my sports bet earnings online from a Las Vegas Casino?
Yes, you can withdraw winnings on sports betting from an online Las Vegas casino. For land-based casino sports betting, you should return your ticket to a representative via a sports betting window for payment or head over to the cashier cage. The good news is that with online sports betting, punters get paid via payment gateways such as MasterCard, bank wire transfer, PayPal, Visa, and other available methods.
Can I place a wager on a game that is underway?
Yes, if you are placing a wager online on any Las Vegas casino, you can play for live in-game outcome or stake on the second half outcomes.
Can I use a mobile App to place my sports wager?
Yes, most Vegas casinos offering sports betting now have mobile apps to give players all the convenience and portability they need. However, some have a condition stating that you must be a resident of L.V to play.
Are betting lines the same in Las Vegas Casinos?
No, the betting lines on Las Vegas casinos that offer sports betting are not the same. You can use reliable odd trackers on the web to find out which platform offers the best money line bet any point in time. However, the differences in the money line may only be a few points.